Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare




I thought of it was a joke earlier and I think most of us did that. Last year, before the E3, when EA was rolling out silly adverts about the contemporary plant shooter puns. What a joke, right?
Like I said, I thought that Electronics Art and PopCap were trying to making a little joke out of their leaks and E3 marketing.

Then what happened in their presentation, well, I must say that I was positively blown away by the presence of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare in that presentation.
PopCap was exclusively using the famous Frostbite 3 engine to create the Plants vs. Zombies world into a classic  third-person and class-based shooter game with a major emphasis on slapstick of the gameplay.

Sounded like the game of my kind, and all of a sudden, it actually jumped to the top of my "I can’t wait to play" list.

I must say that the game was amazing. actually I thought of this game as that of those present in mobile phones of many people. But it is way more than that. New gameplay, new features, new missions, all these things work together to make this game a super exciting game which is very addicting. Once I started with it, it became difficult for me to stop the game as i was curious what the next level might just hold.

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is surely a whole lot of fun.

Comments

Post a Comment