Campaign mode started out as promised but it quickly turned into bug-ridden chaos. We are consistently pushed out of the way by many non-player characters in that game when they are speak their dialogues. Our lead character, Recker, encounters many spots where he is being completely pinned down in areas or being thrown into the ocean--like in case of the the South China Sea Mission.
From day one, the multiplayer started having connectivity issues and crashed many times which prohibited few people from even being able to play that game. Even I was one of the people who were affected. It took some until its first patch was released in order for me to open a game and play it all, letalone finish a match.
Incredible map design.
Rewarding Commander Mode.
My Review: Buy this game if you see it on sale anywhere because no matter what, this game is surely a header who will go a long way up. All thanks to the major updates, now the game is almost bug free and will run smoothly.
System Configuration (Minimum)
• Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD “Bulldozer”).
• At least 4 GB main system memory
• Graphics card with at least 512 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
• 30+ GB of harddrive space
• Windows Vista
System Configuration (Recommended):
• Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
• 4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
• A modern DX11 graphics card with 2+ GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
• Windows 7 64-bit operating system (Windows 8 is supported as well)
• 30+ GB of free harddrive space